sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2015

LOVING LIVING IN DREAMS, WITHOUT ME ABOUT REAL LOVE.


Since small always dreamed of Prince Charming, frogs who have seen princes, elves turn into wonderful men. When I grew up I saw that were actually dreams. I always thought that all men and women are equal ... but I was wrong. There are men monsters, pedophiles, feminicidas, ogres, demons, hermits, wild caves, cannibalistic .... And I dream of love, sempre.O what love is? What is love?



 
To love is to look inside yourself and say I want is to live intensely. You dream of a reality gout is performing a drop of that dream. It is present even in absence. To love is to have to think about. It is a reason that no one would be right to take. It is only from someone and not leave this one alone. I think of you as loud to the point you listen. To love is to go to death, is waking up to the reality of the dream, is to win through silence. It is to be happy even a little when too much is not enough. Love is giving amnesty to the heart.


 Dream the dream of those who dream of you. You miss, you get close to the distance. Love is the force of reason, is when times are eternal. To love is to live life in verse and vice versa.Do not be thinking too much in the future. Intensely living the present to not have to face the ghosts of the past 

Someone once said that life is an adventure but sometimes I watch some people that even being alive shows that are dead, are people who accept life and only survives and as the saying goes pushing with the belly or as sings zeca pagodinho leave life takes them, live without dreams and a life without dreams is like day without the sun and the night without the moon life is no fun but there is a way of life that makes life worth and this way of living is intensely live life and to live intensely you need to live each moment as if it were the last because in fact in life the important thing is not how long you live but how much intensity you put the experience every time, is to break the routine that involves doing things differently than we usually do because there's no use doing the same things and always expecting a different result is to say you love what you never dissse is to have never taken action to those who are amamaos chasing our dreams even if they seem impossible because at least not try to realize our dreams arrive in old age with ever regret having tried to do what we both wanted, è live in such a way that people who live around us to see the impact that our lives cause in their lives is finally live intensely you live in a way when you are in a hospital knowing that their are numbered you look at your life and say I lived in such a way that I am prepared to let that side of life .... think about it and live intensely,


 
What is love? To love is to look inward ....Vivo Simply.I amargenerosamente.Take care of me intensely.I speak with kindness.And above all, do not complain.I worry in thank you for what you are, and all you have!And leave the rest to God.I live with simplicity, docility;I can love truly one who claims to love me ...Take care of me intensely ...


.I'm afraid of getting old and ugly.Dream real dreams. I like to live like this, sonhanhano limitless, making life to shape me. Play with time, opposing its accuracy. Nothing can be too serious. Following the hands of my heart. I'm in an exaggerated way, I am the amazement for not having speech pause need. I am skittish butterfly, risking, waiting for the most beautiful flower. I am every minute, the suggestion of a moment. I am feeling, attachment, affection, lack. How long I live, I will follow thinking that not loved enough. I'm just myself all the time.


The fact is that we have to preserve ... To live intensely with the head in place ... The fact is that we have to preserve ...... Life teaches us how we actually live, and live life intensely nothing more than doing something you have not done ... Life teaches us how we really live ... and live intensely all, and keep what felt like a godsend. All intensely alive ...


. I love living and feeling the feeling is living intensively ...Do not live life as a theater of the last hours in which in their thinking, their last day is today and his last moment is now. But do everything you do intensely, without fear of tomorrow. Only then you will know that you are living the life of truth, regardless of the end of it, nor with the possible future regrets. Love live and feel the sense of desi living ... "To live more intensely, risk always. If I had 100 years to live, I still would not have time to do everything I want to do." Intensely live each day with caution, because your future may charge your past .... 

Live intensely your life, practice good things, remember: u can be or do what you want, td up to you. While those negative people, loudly yell at them the following: - "Damn!"Do not let anyone spoil your dreams, and show them to you is capaz.Faça friends, seek knowledge, ... to devote Love people do not hate anyone, even those who have disappointed and hurt you deeply, pity them because no more than a few poor bastards ..Never play with people's feelings because the pain is indescretivel in words, only those who pass do you know. Apologize, forgive!

 So be happy forever ... Build your own world with only good things, and thus win respect and recognition ... Make life worth living, to enjoy as it is short ...Pporque it is worth nothing in the end if you do not have a good story to tell ...Intensely alive a passion, or all that surgirem.Encontre true love, but not the prisoner make your dreams and expectativas.Viva intensely without worrying about the Amaha, life is now, the future is uncertain! Be happy and live life to the full ... Before the youth is over, and before wilting roses

 Dream, dream Dream much being inside of the beloved ....DREAM ...Dream yourself awake.Live your emotions intensely.Imagine the ocean waves.Look at the going down of the sun ...Look at the sky, count stars.Take a rain shower.Smile at everyone.Sing a song.Listen to music ...Take a bubble bath.Miss time with you.Fight for your dreams.Do what you feel like.Fear not seem ridiculous.Show how much you happy.Be sure to be a child.Have the courage of the little things.Call friends and say,- I like you very much!Tell me more: I love you!Demonstrate:- Need you!Take a good laugh.Buy a gift for you.Change something.Forget grudges, forgive.Allow yourself the error.Accept a compliment without apology.Feel entitled to shine!Live with passion!Look to your happiness
                                         JUSSARA SARTORI 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário